The best way to learn about most things is from experience—learning about the game of attraction and seduction is no different. In fact, it’s probably truer in this case than any.
A lot of guys mistakenly believe that the best way to learn about the game is by reading books and getting information from the internet. You’re reading this right now, for example. But information, no matter where it’s from, is only a start. You need to put it to use before it can be considered truly worth something. If you want to get good at talking to and attracting women, you need to try your best to bite the bullet and get out there. You need to do what is necessary to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible. You might think there isn’t any rush—but why wait? The only reason you’d put it off would be out of fear. Fear of rejection. Fear of failure. Here are five things you can do to learn A LOT about the game of attraction and seduction QUICKLY:
- Go out to a nightclub or somewhere with a lot groups of people and approach a few of them. Don’t worry about attracting any women, just focus on integrating yourself into the group. This is HUGE step for you, but it’s also going to be one of your most important skills once you’ve got good at it.
- Start a few conversations with women who are by themselves during the daytime. Again, don’t worry too much about attracting her. Concentrate on the tensions that exist between you and her as you talk to each other. Look at her body language and see how her behaviour changes when you change yours, in good ways and bad.
- Find a guy who is good at talking to women and become his shadow. No joke. You need to find a friend or a friend of a friend who is good with women and absorb everything good that you notice about what he does. Get a spectator seat up close and personal. Be right there as he talks to the girls. If you don’t know anyone who is better than you, then find someone. Make some new male friends—it’s easier than making female ones.
- Talk to some women about what they find attractive in men. Don’t expect all, or any, of their answers to match up, but learn what you can from them. Don’t worry about appearing clueless because you’re asking. Who cares? Just talk about it. You can offer the male perspective on things. Align and compare what women tell you about what they like men to be like with what you know about what women want and need. What stuff matches up and what contradicts something else? Learn.
- Finally, just push the boat out in every other area you can. Make an approach at a time you’d have previously not made one. Take a few controlled risks.
Taking the plunge by doing the stuff just described is the best and fastest way to learn about the game attraction and seduction.