You’re on a date with a very attractive woman. Your goal: a night of fun and evenings of frolic in the very near future. But first, you need to go through the motions of a first date. You need to demonstrate, unequivocally, that you are the kind of man she will love to have around.
If you want to know how to impress a woman on your first date, there’s really just one thing you need to keep in mind. And that is to look the part. Just like when you’re applying for a job, dressing like you already got the job actually increases your chances of landing it.
It may seem superficial that to impress a woman on a first date, appearances take the top spot. But the reality is, we respond to appearances and make a lot of judgements about a person’s character based on it. And so learning how to impress a woman is actually a lesson in improving appearances.
You see, it’s no secret that women like men that other women want. It’s flattering to have something that other women envy. It makes you an alpha male – a man above every man, a man desired by women. If you are seeking to impress a woman, that’s the kind of attitude you need to express.
Need more specifics? Here’s a checklist of what you need to pay attention to:
- Your Hair. Is it styled well? Is the style current?
- Your Clothes. Do they fit well? Do they express your personality? Do they flatter you? Are they appropriate for where you are going?
- Your Shoes. Are they clean? Do they match your clothes?
- Your Skin. Do you have healthy skin? If you have an acne problem, be sure to take care of it beforehand.
- Facial Hair. For a first date, the clean look is always preferred. Of course, a well manicured stubble will also sit well with the ladies.
- Your Nails. Make sure your nails are trimmed and clean. Nothing turns women off more than dirty long fingernails (and toenails!).
- Your Body. Men who are fit are definitely more attractive to women. That should be an incentive for you to work out.
- Your Smell. Do you smell good or do you stink? Take a shower daily and before a date. Use an antiperspirant-deodorant and splash on some cologne.
- Your Teeth and Mouth. Observe good oral hygiene. Brush. Floss. Use breath mints.
- Your Posture. Good posture shows confidence. So don’t slouch and don’t be afraid to take up space.
- Your Voice. Your confidence also shows in your voice. Speak up with a well modulated voice.
- Your Brain. Yup, it matters what you know. Being able to keep a conversation is a sign of your social skills. And if you have a great sense of humor, that’s a big plus. Women are drawn to men who can make them laugh.